Monday, June 6, 2011

The Titans Curse

The Titans Curse  is all about Percy jackson. Hae goes on a huge trip with his friends. His friend Grover is a saytr he goes around the world looking for people for camp.But when he's staying at a school he finds two little kids who are demi gods.There names are Nico and Bianica they are children of Hades.They were in big danger at there school there principle is a monster.So Grover called Percy to come help and they had a huge fight with the monster.Ok that's all I 'm going to tell you for know so read the book to find out what happens at the end.I give this book a 10/10.

2 comments:

  1. hey every one i got a super cool post from a girl or guy saying that they wanted me to post on Harry Potter so i did please enjoy the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey every one I got a quistion asking me what was my favorit book to blog well i can't really anwser that i like them all but if i had to choose one it would probly be the harry potter book

    ReplyDelete